Note in Learning : My First Step

>> Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I want to start writing English but I’m too shy because my English is not good enough. Fortunately, soon I realized, to write is a way to improve my English. So then, I try to choose a theme.


Although I have tried so hard, I, however, still confuse to choose a theme. So I decide to write simple article about my procces in learning English.

Of course you, the readers, will see some mistakes (a lot, I’m sure).


Therefore, I need corrections for my next article. I believe that by facing mistakes bravely, I will find the truth, and overall I will always remember those mistakes.
Hopefully, in the future, my writing will be better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog

  © Blogger template Simple n' Sweet by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP